Engineered for those who demand rugged durability and exceptional mobility, the TIFFANY-M is built to withstand the demands of frequent movement and tough environments. Like its sibling, the TIFFANY-M creates 12 gallons of top-quality drinking water daily.
- Designed for rugged use
- Enjoy clean, toxin-free drinking water from the air
- No plumbing or permanent infrastructure required
- EPA-recommended ozone water treatment
- Infused with natural minerals Ca, Mg, & K
- Eliminate 33,000+ single-use plastic water bottles every year
- Create over $5,000 worth of drinking water every year
- Fully-renewable and self-replenishing drinking water source
- Compatible with solar and other renewable energy sources
- Mobile & independent water source
- No assembly required – plug-in & drink
- Made in the USA
Creates Up to 12 Gallons of Drinking Water Every Day
Built for Rugged Use
Autofills and Manages Internal Water Storage Tank
Internal Mineralization System
46"H x 16"W x 22.5"D
Power Supply: Option of 110-120v / 60hz or 220-240v / 50hz
Power Draw: 737 Watts
Current: 6.3 Amps
Replace air filter after six months of use or after it becomes noticably dirty, whichever comes first.
Replace water filters after six months of use or after 1,500 gallons have been dispensed, whichever comes first.
Leave at least 6 inches of space on all sides to ensure optimal air flow and water generation.
Station TIFFANY-M in an environment with at least 35% relative humidity or a dew point of at least 45ºF.
Do not expose TIFFANY-M to extreme weather conditions or environments.
"The RussKap units, the OASIS and the TIFFANY, have redefined water logistics for the marine corps."
– US Marine Corps Commander
"With the TIFFANY I can now provide high-quality drinking water without recurring purchases on 5-gallon jugs or bottled water."
– Property Manager, Florida
"Hands down the best drinking water solution."
– Homeowner, Florida
“Best tasting water! The taste is incredible, healthy, and pure.”
– Owner, Green Pineapple Wellness Center
"I appreciate that they don’t use chlorine, but rather the EPA-recommended ozone treatment, and the taste of this water is excellent."
– Homeowner in California
✓ High-quality drinking water
✓ Self-replenishing system
✓ Easy to use & maintain
✓ Long-term cost efficiency
✓ Made in the USA