ESG & UN SDGs
The positive Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) impact of RussKap AWGs can be measured by the number of gallons distributed. Each gallon of water-from-air that is distributed results in verifiable ESG credits. Municipalities have already begun to recognize and verify these ESG credits in an effort to ensure corporate responsibility and advance sustainable initiatives.
- Ensuring all have access to basic services, natural resources, and appropriate new technology through providing a source of clean drinking water.
- Ensuring sustainable food production systems and implement resilient agricultural practices that strengthen capacity for adaptation to climate change and drought through harnessing the renewable source of water in the atmosphere.
Good Health & Well-Being
- Substantially reducing the number of deaths and illnesses from hazardous chemicals and water pollution and contamination through providing a reliable source for clean and safe drinking water.
Clean Water & Sanitation
- Achieving universal and equitable access to safe and affordable drinking water for all through providing a cost-efficient and self-replenishing source of high-quality drinking water.
- Increasing water sustainability by reducing groundwater depletion and plastic waste/pollution through providing an independent source of water that enables reusable bottles and containers.
Industry, Innovation & Infrastructure
- Developing quality, reliable, sustainable and resilient infrastructure to support economic development and human well-being through providing an economically efficient source of clean drinking water.
- Upgrading infrastructure and retrofit industries to make them sustainable, with increased resource-use efficiency and greater adoption of clean and environmentally sound technologies.
Sustainable Cities & Communities
- Reducing the number of deaths and the number of people affected by disaster-related water contamination events through providing an independent source of clean drinking water.
- Reducing the adverse per capita environmental impact of cities through providing a sustainable source of clean drinking water.
Responsible Consumption & Production
- Substantially reducing waste generation through prevention and reduction of single-use plastic water bottles.
- Encouraging companies to adopt sustainable practices and to integrate sustainability information into their reporting cycle.
- Supporting developing countries to strengthen their scientific and technological capacity to move towards more sustainable patterns of consumption and production.
Life Below Water
- Preventing and significantly reducing marine pollution of all kinds, in particular from single-use plastic bottles, through providing a sustainable water source that promotes environmentally-sound practices.
Life On Land
- Ensuring the conservation and sustainable use of terrestrial and inland freshwater ecosystems through shifting drinking water reliance to the renewable source in the atmosphere.
Partnerships for the Goals
- Promoting the adoption of environmentally sound technologies across the world through engaging businesses, corporations, and governments to support the implementation of sustainable water technology.